ANTIFA is planning to protest MILO at 10 am during the Sproul Plaza “March for Free Speech” event later today.
For once the lazy college liberals will be getting out of bed before noon as they gear up to arrive at Sproul Plaza around 10 am today.
“MILO says he’s coming to Sproul at noon on Sunday,” a poster created by ANTIFA states. “NO FU**ING WAY.”
“No fascist ‘speech’ week! No white supremacy, misogyny, xenophobia, deportations & war!” the poster continues, giving the impression that ANTIFA doesn’t really know why they’re protesting MILO, they just know he is a threat to their political control.
Unfortunately for ANTIFA, the UCPD has announced a list of items that will be banned in any security area UCPD establishes.
These items include:
- No backpacks or bags
- Weapons (firearms/simulated firearms)
- Weapons (dirks/daggers /ice picks)
- Improvised Weapons as determined by Law Enforcement Officers
- Tasers /stun guns or similar devices
- Mace/pepper spray/bear spray/wasp spray
- Hard plastic, metal, or glass bottles and jars (Nalgene, bike water bottles, etc.)
- Wearing masks of any kind
- Gas masks
- Balls or other projectiles
- Hard or frozen fruit/vegetables
- Sticks /selfie sticks/poles/clubs/pipes (wood, plastic or metal)
- Chains with padlocks
- Baseball bats
- Explosive devices
- Incendiary devices
- Aerosols/pressurized cans
- Hard coolers
- Artificial noisemaking devices
- Laser pointers
- Bicycle U-locks
“The campus continues to plan for the safety of faculty, students, staff, and visitors and is working to minimize disruption to the occupants of nearby buildings and to those who pass through South campus,” UCPD claimed in its security alert. “If you are at a demonstration and see violence, separate yourself. If you can do safely, report it to police.”
Of course, these are all the go-to weapons for ANTIFA, severely hampering their ability to harm those that attend the event. They will more than likely try to commit violent acts, but if they UCPD does their job the magnitude of violence should be reduced.
Besides, MILO has nature on his side.